Pro API question

You have questions or need help around BierBot Bricks - this is the right place.
Chuckg

Pro API question

Post by Chuckg »

Bernhard,

Curious if there are any other endpoints exposed for use with the Pro API. Specifically, are ingredients accessible? Was hoping to leverage that to add ingredients. Someone asked about Crisp Malt. I have the data in beerxml format and could add it all that way. Heck I could add all the ingredients from Beersmith that way. :D

Chuck
Bernhard
Site Admin

Re: Pro API question

Post by Bernhard »

Hey Chuck,

sorry for the late reply (vacation). Generally, for others, adding ingredients is possible for every PRO member (a simple paywall to ease moderation). Currently all endpoints which are available are properly documented. But I'm happy to add more.

Can you provide an example how you would like it to look like? XML shaped bodies would probably be preferred by you, but to keep it consistent I prefer JSON.

Cheers,
Bernhard.
Chuckg

Re: Pro API question

Post by Chuckg »

Sorry. Was out of town myself and missed you posted. Not sure what you are asking but here is a sample of the CrispMalt in BeerXML format that I would use. My plan would be get to write something that data maps your endpoints for ingredients to the equal endpoint in the beerxml and then imports it via json post/get to the inventory. From what I am understanding if I do that as a pro user then all users would have access to that inventory. I think that gets at what you were telling the user who asked about Crisp Malt.

Chuck